On the request of about everyone who attended this year's gathering in Hathersage, I have preliminary booked the same place for next year. This is the only available date which avoids the Easter and May holidays and will hopefully give us similar weather to what we had last April.
We do not propose any major changes to the format, the last one went really well so if it ain't broke I will not fix it. Although we may have more mini seminars, as I think they are an efficient way to pass on knowledge.
I let the last one get complicated for myself by letting people book with or without food, only one or two days etc, so this time I want to keep it simple for myself. I will keep the price as low as possible, but the venue cost has gone up as will the food as Steve may not likely be around to do his bit. So booking is on the following basis:
- Price is £175 to include 3 days of training, all food and accommodation. Deposit of £40 is needed to secure your place.
- Those who came last time have priority of booking.
- Cost for those not staying but coming each day is £100, including all meals. Deposit of £25 is needed.
- If you want to only come one or two days, let me know but it is likely you will be last on the list as others are prepared to come and participate all weekend and they get priority.
- Numbers will be restricted to 40 attendees with previous experience in CST wing chun. There will only be about 20 staying at the venue, so to not let it get too cramped, so I if more people are travelling I will help sort out local cheap accommodation.
- First come first served, so get your deposit to me ASAP as last year I turned quite a few people away who left it too late. I can do Paypal bank transfer or cash.
Keeping you up to date with what is happening in class